AT&T Business DSL Internet Service has increased the number of FREE Dial Hours from 10 to 20 hours each month for every DSL line!
AT&T Business customers who have DSL Internet Service can receive 20 hours/month of AT&T Business Internet Dial service, FREE, on AT&T's world-class Business Internet Service. AT&T Business Internet Dial offers world-class network availability and reliability in over 50 countries. For Internet access away from home or office, AT&T's Business Internet Service will provide you with an exceptionally reliable, easy-to-use dial-up service.
The following features are available with your Business Class Dial-Up service:
- 20 hours per month, FREE
- Each additional hour - $1.00/hour
- 800 Number - $6.00/hour surcharge
- Global Roaming in over 50 countries - $9.00/hour surcharge
- ISDN - $1.00/channel hour surcharge
- SDN 800 - $7.00/channel hour surcharge
- Up to 5 User IDs (No additional charge, however users cannot be logged on simultaneously)
- 6MB of email storage space per user ID
- 10MB of web space
How to sign up:
- Credit Card is needed to register for this new option
- When more than 20 hours of service is used per month, the additional charges will be applied to your credit card.
How to order:
- To order AT&T Business Internet Service, in the United States, please go to http://www.attbusiness.net/
- Select About Us.
- Select Download our Software. (If you prefer a CD, please call 1-800-722-1425.)
- After the software is downloaded, you must register the software as follows:
- At the Offer Code prompt, enter dsldial.
- At the Sponsor Code, enter dsldial.
- At the Serial Number prompt, enter your personal DSL Order Number. If you do not have your own Order Number readily available, please call AT&T DSL Customer Care at 1-877-XDSLATT (1-877-937-5288) and give them the name, address, and phone number for the order.
- After entering the Offer Code and Serial Number (DSL Order Number), you will receive email information regarding your account, user ID, and email address.
You are now ready to use AT&T Business Internet Service!
This AT&T Business Internet Service plan is available to AT&T Business DSL customers ONLY. If you disconnect or cancel your DSL service, please go to http://www.attbusiness/net/, select About Us, and then select Join Us. Select the credit card option and sign up for the plan of your choice. For questions on your AT&T Business Internet Service (your business dial-up service), please call 1-800-821-4612.